Georgia Tech 17 Miami 14
- Tashard Choice had a career-high 204 yards rushing on 37 carries.
- Choice's 200 yards was the first against Miami in 10 years.
- Miami had just 122 yards of offense in the final 3 quarters.
Georgia 20 Vanderbilt 17
- Georgia avoided back to back losses versus Vanderbilt which would have been the first in 50 years.
-Vandy looked like it was going in for the win when Cassen Jackson-Garison fumbled and Georgia recovered on their own 7 with 2:43 left.
South Carolina 21 North Carolina 15
- "putrid offense" is what Steve Spurrier called the offensive effort of South Carolina in the 2nd half gaining just 62 yards.
- UNC has lost four games by sever or less points
- The Tar Heels had 398 yards of offense to the Gamecocks 282.
Kentucky 43 LSU 37 3OT
- "I saw the formation and knew pretty much what the play was going to be. The LSU right guard pulled, and he was supposed to kick me out. But I ducked under him and he missed me." Kentucky LB Braxton Kelley said about the 4th down stop in the 3rd OT
- Wonder why Les Miles went with a run on 4th and 2? LSU had 261 yards on 50 carries, good for 5+ yards a carry.
Virginia Tech 43 Duke 14
- Sean Glennon came off the bench to throw for 258 yards after starter Tyrod Taylor left the game with a high ankle sprain.
Boston College 27 Notre Dame
-BC had 15 penalties for 131 yards.
Around the Country
- Nebraska suffered its worst home loss since 1958. All of this on the afternoon the 1997 National Champion team was honored including Tom Osborne
- Iowa ended its 8 game Big 10 losing streak with a 10-6 win over Illinois.
- USC amassed just 276 yards of offense in a 20-13 win over Arizona