Thursday, February 26, 2009
North Carolina vs Georgia Tech Prediction
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at North Carolina Tar Heels
The top and bottom of the ACC meet on Saturday as Georgia Tech travels to Chapel Hill to face North Carolina in their first meeting of the year. Tech is hoping for just its second ACC win of the season while UNC is looking to keep pace in the race for a number one seed.
Ga Tech 10-16, 1-12, 2-8(away), RPI #161
UNC 24-3, 10-3, 12-1(home), RPI #2
UNC has won 6 of the last 10
UNC has won the last 5 in Chapel Hill
What North Carolina Must Do To Win…
1. Show up to the Dean Dome by 11:59AM
2. Not getting completely wasted the night before
3. Just play a little defense, not a lot, just a little
What Georgia Tech Must Do To Win…
1. Hope UNC's bus breaks down on 15/501
2. Play their best game of the year
3. Not turn the ball over, have Gani Lawal score 35, hit their free throws
Georgia Tech has the talent to stay with North Carolina, but cannot execute at nearly the same level as the Tar Heels. I think this one will be tight for a half, but UNC pulls away in the second half.
North Carolina wins by 15-25 points
Season: 19-18 SU through 2/24
My Home Page
For last minute College basketball tickets visit RazorGator. RazorGator is the Official Final Four Ticket provider who carries only the best in ACC tickets, SEC tickets and other sports tickets.