Head Coach Mark Richt even called out his players on a call in show this saying "timid" was being nice in describing how his team played last week against South Carolina.
Vegas has UGA pegged as 2.5 point favorite and the line has stayed there all week.
Inside The Numbers...
- Mark Richt is 20-5 straight up after a loss at UGA
- But UGA is 0-3-1 ATS since 2005 coming off their first loss (played FCS team in 2007)
- As a Home Favorite, UGA is 20-28-1 ATS
- Under Bobby Petrino, Arkansas is 4-4 ATS as an Away Underdog
- On the road Arkansas is just 1-8 straight up the last two seasons
- The Razorbacks are 2-7 straight up in their last nine SEC openers including a 52-41 loss last season to Georgia
Coaching - Even
Emotion - Slight Edge Georgia
Home Field - Edge Georgia
Prediction: Georgia 24 Arkansas 23
Arkansas Covers +2.5